Monday, May 12, 2008

Mysteries of Westgate...what?

I know, I know. I almost forgot about it myself. After the delays a few months back, and the delays after those, I kind of turned off my radar on that. But, the good news is they had a press release, or conference, or something, and the outcome of that is out:

Mysteries of Westgate Podcast-o-rama

Word on the street is a lot of community members were flown out there to attend, including Michelle aka Liso from NWN Podcast, and she picked up some good word on the ongoing trial that is the release of Mysteries of Westgate. I'm going to listen to it shortly myself, and you know how those Neverwinter Nights Podcast people do so it should be full of good information, so you might want to turn that radar back on until June-ish.

I've got to be honest though, much as I like some of these Ossian guys and would like to see them successful, the fact that they're locking the content is a huge turn-off to me. But on the other hand I almost felt bad for them with the flak they were taking on the forums about these delays, however when you're getting paid, well that's the cost to be the boss. The crown weighs heavy and all that.

Should be interesting to see how this all works out for everyone. But anyway, the point is listen to the podcast!


So what else is cracking? Not much, unfortunately. My daughter was sick all weekend, and if you know kids are then you know when they're sick you feel like the guy that had Quato is his gut from Total Recall. That must have been annoying.

But I'm back to work as of now, and have some catching up to do. Go listen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you DW. I hope everyone enjoys the show. :)

Josh said...

We will and did :) And props to Liso for her taking the time to record, edit and get this podcast ready in such a short time.