Sunday, February 17, 2008

Just two more areas

I'm pretty sure, without using Maths to be sure, that I have a module of the day update on Wednesday, so I thought I'd throw a small update up here really quick.

I'm finishing up the sidequest in the newest temple area I posted screens up of last time, which takes place entirely in areas that I've already done, so no new screens. So nothing too exciting to report, except...

I need to build two more areas and fill them up with the remainder of a sidequest, and I will be putting up the entire temple section of town for testing, so I'm at the point where I'm feeling confident by this coming weekend it'll be ready, barring some kind of disaster.

If you want to help with that, join the Forgotten Realms Weave and make a post in the forums, and (as soon as it's worked out, which Rogue Dao was, much to my appreciation (that can't be a sentence), pretty quick about responding about, thanks flem and Rogue Dao!) I'll send you the FTP info so you can download it. However, in doing so, we're entering an informal contract that you'll get back to me with some feedback!

I'll also try to get in touch with those who helped test in the past but I haven't heard from in a while if possible. I've got all of your handles written down in a readme somewhere on my PC, but not your contact info. But I'll do my best.

Alright then.

No comments: