Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Tornados and such

Well I'll have to keep this short because I'm a little busy at the moment. There were 24 tornados last night in Tennessee...which is where I live. It devestated a few cities near by. Luckily, I got off pretty light, and all I lost was the shed in my back yard and a chunk of my fence. Others weren't so lucky.

If anyone is interested in helping those people, you can donate to the Red Cross.

I've got insurance so you won't be buying me a new shed if that's what you're thinking!

4 comments:

Zach Holbrook said...

WOw, that's pretty intense. I'm glad you're okay.

Jclef said...

Yes - what Zach said!

dirtywick said...

Thanks guys.

I was kind of mad, but it's just a shed and a fence, nothing that can't be fixed. I was kind of mad about it but when I turned on the news and saw what happened a few miles away...

Josh said...

Glad to see you're still around, man. 24 tornadoes is pretty intense (some of which were F4s I heard).