Sunday, April 27, 2008

Driders will be playable

Alright, first off, my bad. This was my idea, reason being a drider doesn't require much scripting. It would have taken me ten minutes to do the driders for the latest modeling (or is it modelling?), and with all the work that Jonny was putting in over at Bouncy Rock...it didn't seem right that I didn't put some work in too.

So why am I apologizing? Well, it set my project back a few days.

But anyway, it's mostly done now. I need to tweak it a bit...but how? Want a hand in this? Go to the forums and let me know. I have to admit, as far as things like this go, I'm vaguely familiar with the rules. Or whether or not people even want to follow them to the letter. I'm thinking about how to do the most "usable" drider as a race for players. Let me know.

But yeah, that's about all I got for now. I'll post some screens up when the models are done of the thing in action.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weird bug in SoT. I'll post on it on the forum.

Anonymous said...

Way to go DW!!! Script-O-Licious!!! :)